miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My ( Fabulous) last Vacation


In my last vacation I went to Camboriu, Brasil with my sisters Daniela and Javiera. I went in February in the week from 18th to 26th. In this week was the celebration of "Carnaval" so the people celebrate all day, in the streets was heard "samba" and all danced.

I did too many thing, I danced samba, I drank a lot "caipirihna" ,I met a lot people,I went up in a railway from one beach to other beach, but that I didn´t like because I had vertigo.
Also I went on a big boat to where an entertaining dance show.

The weather was humid and too hot, but with a goods "caipirihna" heats was resolved. The only problem with the weather was my skin, I should get much sunscreen.

The moment I will never forget was when two brasilian taught Samba to me and my sisters, this moment was very funny because I didn´t dance a lot. And I will never forget the big party in the beach, it was started at 11 pm and finished at 9 am.
This vacation was very entertaining, the company of my sisters was enjoyable, the place was beautiful, and the party was great.

I expect the next summer come back to the camboriu..¡¡¡

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario