miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

My Favorite Piece Of Techology

My favorite piece of techology is a cellphone. I got it six years ago, my mother given me for keep me (jajaja) and she given me for present to my birthday, in this time I don`t like the present and I don`t use for a long time because, I really felt that the cellphone was unnecessary and I felt that my mother keep me, she called all the time. But now my mother doesn`t call me everyday and I live with my cellphone stuck in my ear, I call a my friends, I send text message and I take photograph. At the beginning of January, I have a "plan" so I call without worrying because my dear father pays for it. The only problem was I lost two cellphone and one cellphone was broken screen so my father said that this is the last cellphone. This time I be more careful .
My life without my cellphone would be so boring, because my friend call me to organize the party, I feel disconnect from social life. Also I couldn´t call my sister Daniela to ask :Where are you?¡¡



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario