jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

A country I would like to visit.


The country I would like to visit is Italy because I think Italy is a beautiful and magic place. As well Italy had a considerable art history with a famous artist, such as Miguel Angel. In Italy art is everywhere, just like love is in France.
I know about Italy some things such as the beautiful Toscana, the wonderful “Sixtina Charpel”, the “Roman Coliseum”, and the “Pisa tower”. Also I know that Italy is famous for here Mediterranean gastronomy: the pizza, pasta, risotto, polenta and wine. In politics, Italy was famous for the Mussolini dictatorship and the Berlusconi scandal.
If I travel to Italy I would like to visit the Vatican and Toscana. I would like to eat pasta, pizza and cannelloni in a “Trattoria”. Also I would enjoy the art, music and the opera. I would also like to know the schools and their teaching methods. Then I could implement these methods in Chilean schools
I would live there because my great-grandmother was Italian and I would like to know his country. Also I like the art world and this country is a great exponent. I think that Italy is a very quiet and also motivating country. I think the lifestyle in Italy is perfect for me, because it has everything I like.

1 comentario:

  1. Pipi I would like to visit Italy too, someday we would travel to there, then we can travel to differents countries of Europe. ohh!! I forgot it, we could eat pizza, that´s sound great.

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar