jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

First Term: Good and Bad Points

My first term was very gratifying for my training, because I learned very important subject such as Social Knowledge and Educational evaluation. Also I had to do a research on the relation between school, community and family, it was very interesting. But in the bad points of the first semester was little educational content of a subject.

In the first term I didn’t take any sport, but now I take Pilates and Power Fitness. And I go to these sports three times a week, because I think that is good to my health. I had one big challenge in my first term, it was the methodology subject. This subject was very difficult for me, I couldn’t understand anything because the teacher was boring.

The first term I couldn’t share a lot with my friends, because they were busy with the university. My family had a good first term, my father did well in his work and my sisters were good in their studies.

In my winter vacations I went to the beach called Algarrobo. The weather was cold but the company was good. Also I celebrated my birthday.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario