jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Does anybody like their school photographs?


Why these horrible traditions persist in the school?

I hate the school photographs because this photographs show the change from child to young.
I remember my first school photograph, this pictures was horrible. I had ugly hair cut in this photograph, but my mother put it in the living room. I had embarrassment.

For the students the school photographs are a tragedy and all students hates it. This pictures show us in our ugly years, for example when we had braces, shins, fat, ridiculous hair cut. Why the school years are the worst time in the life? And why they insist remember these years in a photograph?

The worst about this school photographs is our parents thinks that photographs is a nice living room decorates. And my mother shows the picture to all my friends. But the best about this school photographs is we can see the ugly years of our friend and we can laugh a lot.

Any way If anybody likes their school photographs I propose use the Photoshop and the problem is solved.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2009/oct/22/school-photographs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario