jueves, 15 de octubre de 2009

Election Day

I`m registered to vote since 2005. I went registered to vote whit my friends Macarena and Grisel. That day we felt adults. I think this process is very important in civilian life.
I think the electoral campaigns is massive spend of money, energy and insult between presidential candidates. In this electoral campaign the presidential candidates are worry to denigrate the competition and they aren´t worry to propose new ideas for the social and economic development.

A good presidential candidate must have these qualities: he/she should have social conscience; he/ she must work for economic equality and he/she must respect the democratic state.
I don´t ever consider to become a politician, but now whit this question I should think consider to become a politician. If I had to work in a ministry of the government I choose the Culture Ministry. I choose this ministry because I`d like that all people enjoy the art. I think the art is very restricted and the only people that enjoy it are the upper class.

I think the 5 problems in my country require an immediate solution are: social exclusion, the quality educational, the attention in public health, unemployed, delinquency

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario