martes, 30 de junio de 2009

My Blogging Experience

My experience with the blog was very good, because the first time I have a blog and the first time that I write in English. When I knew I had to do a blog in English scared me a little because I thought it was very difficult. But it was not as difficult as I thought.
What I liked was writing about himself, for example: my vacation, my career, my favorite pictures, etc.
I think that was a good way to strengthen the English. I think that writing the blog was very interesting and important for English classes because we not only listen to the teacher. We also had to write our thoughts in English. With the blog I can see my mistakes which were to form sentences and write and also allows me to correct those errors.
I believe the blog is a good way to learn and practice English.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario