martes, 23 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject

My favorite subjects were changing. At school I liked chemistry, physics and math, but I hated history and language. I think I liked science because my teachers were very good to teach and I could understand everything. I liked chemistry so much, I thought that at some point in studying something related to it. But then it was not. I've always liked math and easily understand my grades were good in this area. However language and history I did not like and I hated when I was into those classes.

Any change in university, because my career is not science subjects, but has a lot of history. Now I like the story, and I can say that I do well in that class.

But although I like math, so I specialize in this area in order to teach mathematics to children
Another subjects that I liked very much was "Desarrollo y Aprendizaje." This subjects was very interesting

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario