miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

My Career

My career is Pre-school and elementary school teaching traning education who is located at the Social Sciences Faculty at the University of Chile. I chose this carrer because in my chance was the most safe and stable and Also I think the task of teaching in the public sector is very important.
I like about this career that they prepares us in the research area, who is very important and fundamental, because the education research complement our work in the classroom. Also I like this career is the multidisciplinary subject as psychology, anthropology, sociology and human development. But I don`t like about this career is in Chile the teacher professional is underestimete.
My professional expectation for future is going to study postgraduate course in Italy or Spain after that I would like make a establishment education for the social risk. In this establishment I would like teach art, dance and music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario