martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My Future

When I consider my career, I think travel for a year to United States to learn English. After learning English, I study a postgraduate abroad can be in Italy, Spain or England, but still not decided. Also if I study abroad, I can know more countries and cultures. When you return to Chile I would like to work in a school and an ONG.

Also in my plans is to create a company that mixes art and cuisine. I would like to become a cultural center where the show dance, theater, music and also have a restaurants. This company would be familiar, because my sister Isidora studying dance, my sister Daniela is studying arts, my uncle Manuel is a chef and each bring ideas.

I hope that my idea of working in an NGO, can follow with my work in the cultural center.

I personally would like a child before 32 and I do not care if I'm married or not. Still I don`t believe in marriage, because I think I am too young to think about that.I still have time to think about starting a family.
I hope that my plans are fulfilled, but if you are not satisfied I would not worry me, because I live like this moment, and not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario